There are a few things about riding a motorcycle that I wonder if more experienced riders do differently or have suggestions that might help some of the newer riders. Here are a couple of questions that I’ve been thinking about lately. Pipe up with your comments.
- You are at a stop sign. You want to make a sharp left and it is a narrow road. You need to head up a steep hill, and there is a blind corner just up the hill. How do you maneuver that?
- When braking, do you mostly use both brakes simultaneously except in special conditions?
- Do all true bikers have biker nicknames?
- When you park your motorcycle, do you leave it in neutral, or in gear?
- Wherever you stop, do you leave all your gear out on the bike, lock your gear up safely, or take it with you?
- What is the largest thing you’ve ever carried on a motorcycle, and how did you attach it?