Friday, December 28, 2007

Harley For A Soldier

I saw this film on the Glenn Beck show that is on CNN most evenings. It was about an Iraq Vet named Jake, who was a double amputee, and wanted to ride a motorcycle again. Another double amputee named Bill, who owned a bike shop called Cool City Customs,



volunteered to build a bike with hand controls so that Jake could realize his dream and ride again. I am not one to go for heartwarming stories or feel-good pieces. This story really touched me and I wanted to write about it. Instead, I found this YouTube video of the exact show I saw. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
Enjoyed the film - what an incredibly generous thing to do for someone! Touches my heart.

Marian

Anonymous said...

One Word! Awsome...

Ride Hard, Live Free!

AmmoBob